Friday, June 20, 2008

At the risk of losing my anonymity

I wondered if having a job that put me online full-time would make me blog more or less. As it stands now, I don't have a moment to breathe, much less indulge my own blogging desires. In the past 3 days I've worked 27 hours. I eat lunch at my desk and for 2 of the last 3 days haven't left the office. Heck, I've hardly left my desk.

My colleague, Allen, is the only other communications person and has needed help for 6 months, so the to-do list is literally pages long. Much work has to be done, but I'm excited about it. Some of my work has been building my workstation from flatpack, some networking, some print media, but today, I finally got some online work up. And even more fun, it was all about me. Here is my first blog post on the 21st Century Democrats blog.

|