Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Must be summer...

because I have WAAAAY too much time on my hands as I will prove in the following post...

So, I sometimes like to check out other people's profiles. Well, the other day I was updating my own and I thought I'd see who else was into...Bob Dylan, for example... One thing lead to another and here's what I found...

Lot's of people are into spiritual stuff and many are into the whole Jesus thing and spiritual development and whatnot. But here's something I found interesting... only 83 people are into holiness and a whopping 31 people are into righteousness! It seems like these should be at the very foundation of anyone trying to follow Jesus...

(Disclaimer: I had to add holiness and righteousness into my profile just to see who else was into them. So, I'm not all that interested in righteousness or holiness either, I guess, or whatever... And the only reason I came across this whole "discovery" is because I thought it strange that people who were into Jesus and whatnot were also into getting drunk and going to Vegas with their boy/girl friend and some other stuff that was quite strange, but probably no stranger than some dude pretending to be a Jedi Knight following through on this whole experiment in the first place instead of taking the redwood trees out of his eye or playing with his kids...)

|