Monday, June 16, 2008

Someone is going to pay me to blog...

I know my blogging has been infrequent lately because I was winding down the school year and looking for a new gig.

The good news is that I found one! Today I accepted a job as Online Communications Associate (PDF) with 21st Century Democrats.

I will be working within that shop (only 10 people on full-time staff) to get out the message about candidates we support and the grassroots training we do. I'll also be working on increasing the recognition of the 21st Century Democrats brand within the online community. I'll be going to the Netroots Nation conference in mid-July. There is also a good chance that I'll be going to the Democratic Convention in August.

This either means I'll be blogging a lot more on Page 132 or a lot less. I don't know the rules and I don't know if blogging will feel like work. We shall see.

I start on Tuesday, so I guess we'll find out soon enough.

|