Sunday, February 03, 2008

What to do with CDs now?

Speaking of music, Mrs. Expat Teacher and I are on the verge of finally having our new condo totally organized.

But we've come to an interesting decision. What should we do with our CDs? Like the rest of the 21st century, we've already digitized our music and haven't opened our CDs in years. We purchase all our new music via iTunes, so we probably won't expand our collection too much, but I'm a sucker for a boxed set occasionally.

We probably have 100 or so jewel cases. We don't have a single organizer big enough to hold them all. It seems stupid to buy an organizer for something we aren't going to use. We don't own a CD player. I'm not buying one of those either.

But I don't have the heart to toss/sell the CDs. My parents lugged around some vinyl LPs through 3 moves all across the country. I thought it was silly, but here I am 31 and thinking that holding on CDs for the rest of my life seems perfectly reasonable.

Help me Page 132 readers...what have you done with your CDs?!?!?

|