Monday, January 07, 2008

Some highlights of my 5-days in Keene, New Hampshire

I'm still very tired and I'm back at work now so I won't have time to blog my thoughts and days from Keene, but I wanted to give folks a little taster of what I did there.

The write-up of the event was covered by the local paper with this headline : Richardson energizes Keene audience

And probably the most memorable event of the 5 days can be summed up this way...

"Two broken snowblowers - $65, Central Square Rental - $7, Shovelling Central Square for the Gov you love - Priceless." Check out the video of us shoveling the Central Square in Keene, New Hampshire. If you look real close, you can see me in a blue ski hat with a red shovel (:57-1:03ish).

Pretty cool, huh?

I'll be back in a day or two with the full wrap-up. If you'd like to join the NH Get out the Vote effort from home click here.

|