Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Yup, me too.

Today I joined the majority of the crew here on Page 132 in rolling over the tens digit on the age-o-dometer from a 2 to a 3. That's me (sort of - Thanks Expat) and my baby Shiloh. Tonight's big 3-0 celebration begins with diaper changing! YES!!!! Then probably the NBA Finals where sadly Dwayne Wade is becoming the "new Jordan - B" (since Lebron has already been dubbed the "new Jordan - A"). The real fun will be this weekend when some friends are getting together for a rousing game of Frisbee Golf! (that's not sarcasm - in case the name didn't give it away - I love FRISBEES!) If you're in the greater Seattle area, we're teeing off around 3 p.m. on Saturday at the Lakewood course and Mrs. Gurufrisbee and Shiloh Gurufrisbee will have cake ready at the end of the course around 4:30. Thanks for all the well wishes! It's great fun to have an on-line family like this to feel like sharing things like birthdays with.

|