Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday Praise Blogging

Taking a break from our usual Friday Prayer Blogging, I've decided to dedicate today to praise rather than prayer. Ephesians 5:19-20 says that we should be "always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." So let's do it.

Thank you God for the many blessings I have. A safe home, a democratic and tolerant country, food always on the table, a wonderful wife are some of the everyday blessings I take for granted. Thank you Jesus for my many friends on both sides of the pond. From CA at work, who saved my butt today, to gurufrisbee, who is off enjoying a well deserved holiday. "My boys" who are like a strand of 3 cords, not easily broken and iron for sharping against my iron. Thank you Jesus for the wonderful weather this week in London. Thank you for allowing me to travel all around Europe and America to see so much of your wonderful creation. Praise you Jesus for the grace and forgiveness you extend to me daily. Praise to the Holy Spirit that has a lot of translating to do when I pray, but is faithful to take my requests before the Father. My eternal praise to You.

Feel free to add additional praises in the comments. I'm sure I missed some.

|