Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007 Predictions Open Thread

I'll be on a plane from Seattle to DC today and it eats up the entire day. So I'm opening up this thread for 2007 predictions. What do you think will happen in the world of sports, politics, world events, your own life in 2007? Make the prediction in the margins.

Here are a few of mine:
  • The Seattle Seahawks will not make the Super Bowl
  • Neither the Seattle Mariners nor the Washington Nationals will win greater than 50% of their games (it is going to be a long MLB season for me!)
  • George Bush will sink to even lower popularity numbers
  • I won't be doing the same job I'm doing now one year from now
  • I'll be a home owner
  • I'll be 5 pounds lighter
  • gurufrisbee and The Old Man will urge us all to vote Republican

I'll be back with more predictions tonight after we have a late dinner.

|