Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas loot

I'm genuinely opposed to gifts at Christmas for many, many reasons. My Christmas list for the last few years has simply been:
  1. Nothing
  2. Buy me a goat!


My in-laws always get me things anyway because giving is their love language and I'm certainly grateful, but loot isn't the central focus of Christmas day.

This year, things were different...Warner Brothers released the entire 7 seasons of the West Wing. It promised:
154 episodes on 45 discs
Pilot script with foreword from series creator Aaron Sorkin and Episode guide
Over 20 commentary tracks
Over 20 Behind-the-scenes featurettes
Unaired scenes
Gag reels and more


It jumped to the top of the list and I wasn't disappointed. I've spent the last 3 hours watching the extra features and gag reels. One day I'll work in the White House, but for now, this will have to suffice. Now if you'll excuse me, Toby and Josh need my opinion on the State of Union address.

|