Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Expat Teacher's fantasy football roster

For the first time in at least 5 years, I attended my fantasy football league's draft in person. Thanks to technology I've done the draft via e-mail, instant message and/or telephone every year that I was in Europe. Being with the guys was so much better. It was such a fun time. I managed to get the 2nd pick overall, but traded down to the 4th pick in the 1st round for an additional 3rd round pick because I wasn't convinced about the top 3 consensus picks. Here's the roster.

Starting players:
QB- Tom Brady
RB- Tiki Barber
RB- Dominic Davis
WR- Torry Holt
WR- Javon Walker
TE- Alge Crumpler
K- Nate Kaeding
DEF/Special Teams - Redskins

Bench players:
QB- Mark Brunell
RB- Joseph Addai
RB- Samkon Gado
WR- Keenan McCardell
WR- Isaac Bruce

I'm pleased with my roster, but what do you think?

|