Saturday, July 22, 2006

Expat Teacher sends his regards

I wish I could continue the debate and discussion here at Page 132, but unfortunately my time has run out for the summer.

Mrs. Expat Teacher and I are headed to Edinburgh for 4 days, starting tomorrow. Then we'll be back for 2 days before heading out to hang with my parents in Ireland for 8 days. I'll be back for a few days and then Mrs. Expat Teacher and I bid farewell to the UK on August 9th for a trip to Seattle to see friends and family before flying to Washington, D.C. August 23rd. As you can see, I've only got a few days left here in the UK. I'm going to be busy. I'm preparing to move our worldly possessions and say goodbye to lots of friends. I'm going to have to take a leave of Page 132 for quite some time.

Trust me, this will hurt me more than it hurts you.

I'll do my best to check back in, but it may be mid-August before I'm posting with any regularity. Hopefully the other folks will pick up my slack. Otherwise, we'll declare Page 132 a European blog and take all of August off with pay. ;-)

|