Monday, January 23, 2006

An interesting on-line quiz

I found this quiz through a link on my friend Adam's blog and it seemed interesting. I don't claim to come anywhere close to knowing what all these classifications mean and based on the description it gave of me, it's obviously not totally correct. But it has made me more interested in finding out what all the labels mean, now that I've been told which ones I am!

Here were my results:

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan.
You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan
75%
Emergent/Postmodern
68%
Neo orthodox
64%
Roman Catholic
54%
Classical Liberal
50%
Reformed Evangelical
39%
Charismatic/Pentecostal
36%
Modern Liberal
29%
Fundamentalist
25%

|