Saturday, December 03, 2005

Fun with camera phones - Hodgepodge edition

Have several shots in my Flickr account that I can't seem to categorize, so today's post is a hodgepodge of things I've taken with my mobile phone. Again, the quality stinks with my Sony Ericsson Z600. Sorry.

Starbucksnow.jpg

The Red Cups are here. So now we've got some Christmas comfort and joy.

snowmeninlights.jpg

Snowmen in lights. Sorry about the quality. In the local leisure centre where I go to the gym, buy my books, and shop for groceries, they had a "tree lighting" last night. The tree is rather sad, but the snowmen look cool.

barlights.jpg

An artsy shot from my local pub last night. Mmmmm Guinness.

Guy_Fawkes_fireworks.jpg

An added bonus - A montage of photos taken with our digital camera on Guy Fawkes Day.

|