Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday Prayer Blogging

One really BIG prayer request today- My Grandpa is going in for surgery today because he has an abdominal aneurysm. The surgery is a pretty big one and a quick google says the procedure has a 5% mortality rate. Can you pray that the surgery goes well and the my 80+ year old Grandpa heals quickly?

Also, can you pray for my father and Grandma because as much as they know that Grandpa is mortal, I don't think they are quite ready for my Grandpa to pass away. (is anyone really?)

On a much less important level, I sorta opened my mouth at work today in front of a couple of colleagues about my plans for next year. I said I wouldn't be there next year. That isn't really a problem except, I haven't heard from the Lord on this one. My pride and self-centeredness have decided what I'm going to do. This ain't how it is suppose to work. Can you pray for the Lord to direct my paths and to smack down my pride?

Let's bow our heads and go before the Lord.

|