Saturday, May 21, 2005

Friday Prayer Blogging (delayed)

I'm sorry for the delay in posting, but yesterday was very busy. I had a full day at work and then right after Mrs. Expat Teacher and I had a date. You know, those things you do before you get married. :-) We had a wonderful time eating dinner at Wagamama, doing a little shopping at Lush, and going to see The Lion King musical at the Lyceum theatre here in London.

I have only one prayer thing I'm praying for this week...direction. I've got a lot on my mind and heart and I'm hoping the Lord can straighten it all out. As Proverbs 3:5-6 says, "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths."

I'm waiting for my path to be made clear.

Feel free to add any prayer requests or praises in the comments.

|