Thursday, May 12, 2005

NunPod or What Would Jesus Playlist?



I saw this over at The Unofficial Apple Weblog with this NunPod accompanying entry and I couldn't resist. Mrs. Expat Teacher has recently gotten a blue iPod Mini and I've had a 20 GB iPod for some time. We both love ours. I'd like to think that Jesus would have an iPod. If President Bush has iPod One, would Jesus have a GodPod? Since Jesus is perfect, we'd know He'd own a Mac, but what would be on his GodPod playlist?

My buddy, GenesysX, thinks Jesus would have "Sweet Child o'Mine" by Guns and Roses. This guy over at SFGate has his ideas. I think that Jesus would have "A Father's Love" by Randy Travis, "Don't be Stupid (You Know I Love You)" by Shania Twain, "When Love Comes to Town" by B.B. King, the entire U2 collection and any version of Amazing Grace. What do you think is on Jesus' Playlist?

|