Friday, March 18, 2005

It is finished!

Today at 16:37 I turned in 3 copies of my dissertation. I shall find out my grade in 2 months, but I am pretty confident I've passed. My MA will be in Education and Social Justice from the University of London.

My dissertation was about how Tony Blair's Labour government has adopted pro-market language to sell their education "reform" plan. Actually they have followed more traditional methods of the Left, which is increasing funding, especially to schools that are in deprived areas. If you are interested in my dissertation, you can have a free PDF, just e-mail me. It won't be everyone's cup of tea, but if you are a left leaning politician interested in showing you want education reform and want to use voucher-type language to sell a traditional approach this might be for you.

|