Saturday, January 20, 2007

Old News - James Dobson is a wanker

I have been meaning to put this up for a long time, but I haven't had time to do the full analysis. Back in December, based on the news that Mary Cheney and her partner Heather Poe were pregnant, James Dobson argued that 2 mommies was 1 too many and that homosexual couples shouldn't have children.

His opinion article is so full of holes, Swiss cheese is jealous. Oh, and he lies, too. I just haven't had the time to show to what extreme Dobson's wankerdom had reached. Luckily I don't have to. Jennifer Chrisler has a wonderful 868 word rebuttal.

You owe it to yourself to read her article so that over coffee at church on Sunday you can set your fellow parishioners straight about the facts.


I think there are only 2 guys that belong in the Wanker Hall of Fame; Lou Dobbs and James Dobson. Does "Dob" predispose someone for wankerdom?

Update: While I was out, I remembered that Mark Steyn is also a permanent member of the Wanker Hall of Fame, so I guess "Dob" isn't the only criteria..

|