Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Liveblogging the State of the Union

When I was in Rome, it just amazed me that people drove past the Colosseum each day and didn't really bat an eye. Well, I'm guilty of doing the same thing. Each day I exit Union Station with a wonderful view of the the Capitol Building and just forget about it.



Tonight was different. Roads were blocked off, cops were everywhere and a copter was flying overhead. That's right, the President is fulfilling his Constitutional duty of informing the Congress on the State of the Union by making the 16 block trip down Pennsylvania Avenue.

So if you are going to watch the State of the Union speech, why not watch it "with" some other folks. Will Hinton, myself and others will be liveblogging the State of the Union. See you there.

Updated: What did you think?

|