Saturday, December 09, 2006

Good Will Hinton nominated for the 2006 Weblog Awards

Anyone who has been reading Page 132 for a while, know that gurufrisbee and I have a very good relationship with Will Hinton, a social-conservative from Atlanta. Neither one of us have met him, but we both consider him a friend.

Will decided to open up a new blog earlier this year (September maybe?) with multiple contributors and viewpoints. He asked me and gurufrisbee to join the crew. I've done so with great interest because the conversation has been very beneficial. I still think social-conservatives are fundamentally wrong, but they are real people with developed brains and logical beliefs.

Anyway, Good Will Hinton has been nominated for 'best centrist blog' by the Weblog Awards committee and he specifically thanks me for my efforts. I wouldn't say that we are centrist blog in content, but certainly in tone. There isn't a lot of room for extremists over there. If you aren't reading Good Will Hinton on a daily basis, you should. If you like what you read, why not cast your vote for Best Centrist Blog for GWH? Even if you don't read GWH, can I get you vote anyway. I would love to win this!

If you like reading blogs, but don't know where to go next, check out the nominees at the Weblog Awards. They have tons of categories like:

Best Blog
Best Individual Blog
Best Humor Blog
Best Liberal Blog
Best Conservative Blog
Best Centrist Blog

Best Sports Blog
Best Business Blog
Best LGBT Blog
Best Educational Blog
Best Science Blog

Best Culture Blog
Best Diarist
Best Gossip Blog
Best Music Blog

Best Canadian Blog
Best European Blog (Non UK)
Best Asian Blog
Best Middle East or Africa Blog

|