Saturday, October 28, 2006

Expat Teacher is White and Nerdy



I saw this and started laughing so hard because so many of the things hit home!

  • MC Escher that's my favorite MC....check
  • Keep your 40, I'll just have an Earl Grey tea....check
  • My MySpace page is all pearly pimped out...does Blogger count?
  • I'm a whiz at minesweeper I can play for days....check
  • I can sure kick your butt in a game of ping pong....check
  • I'll ace any trivia quiz you bring on....check
  • Shopping online for deals on some writable media....check
  • I edit Wikipedia....check
  • I memorized the Holy Grail, Really well, I can recite it right now and have you ROTFLOL....check
  • When my friends need some code who do they call? I do HTML for them all....check
  • But oh well it's obvious I'm white n' nerdy....check


Is there any hope for me?

|