Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Coincidence or Fate? You Decide...

I have graciously been invited to join the page 132 family as a semi-regular contributor. Of course, since I disagree with expat, guru, and molak on a great number of things (although we do have our similarities here and there), I will end up being the dark horse for the prevailing wisdom of the page most of the time. But I am still glad to do it. These guys have a genuine love for dialogue and mental exploration, and that's where "the good stuff is" - at least on the topics we tend to bring up here.

Now the weird part. I have just joined in here, being somewhat politically opposite of everyone else. I'm not sure if this is some sort of "omen", but in the same week, the Pittsburgh Steelers (my home team) have made it to the Superbowl where they will challenge the Seattle Seahawks (everyone else's home team). Does that seem a little too bizarre to anyone else?


Oh well, go Steelers!

|