Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm back


UnderEiffel
Originally uploaded by expatteacher.
I'm back from my French vacation. You can see one of my photos here. My batteries are refreshed, but our itinerary was a little too fast. My parents were exhausted by the final day and Mrs. Expat Teacher came down with a cold that I think was due to our pace. We saw the D-Day beaches and the American cemetary at Normandy. We saw plenty of castles in the Loire valley and had a nice day in Paris.

I'd like to extend my thanks to Molak-Jedi. His post were interesting and clearly sparked a lot of conversation. He even got trackbacked to Dignan's place, something I've wanted since I started this blog. Not that I wasn't out of sight out of mind, I was unfairly slammed in my absence.

We hope you are enjoying the unfolding Page 132 "staff" and we will work on establishing a routine so gurufrisbee, Molak-Jedi and myself are posting on a regular basis. I'd like to extend my thanks to both of those gentlemen for joining me in this endeavor. I'm sure having fun.

|