Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Such disappointment with MSM

Here in the UK, I get CNBC and each night at 23:30, they broadcast the NBC nightly news. I don't normally watch it because my RSS feeds from newspapers and other websites keeps me informed. Yet, after watching it tonight, I'm so disappointed. They led with the Robert's nomination, of course, but then spent a considerable amount of time exploring these two stories...

  1. It is summer and in certain parts of the United States, especially those located in a desert, it is really hot!

  2. Northwestern's championship women's lacrosse team wore flip-flops to meet President Bush at the White House.
Funny, I thought that something about how Karl Rove leaked a CIA agent to the press for political gain might make the newscast.

No wonder so many people watch the Daily Show for their news! Even when I move back, I'm gonna watch the Beeb.

|