Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Required reading

I normally do the Wednesday posts around here and while the temptation is great to jump in the Roberts - Supreme Court discussion considering that the timing of the announcement was nothing but a transparent attempt by the administration to distract attention from the dual disasters of Rove's leaks and Iraq, I'm going to resist and wait to comment about that until it's actually closer to when it really matters.

Sadly I've been digging out all week from being overworked last week and don't really have anything prepared to post. Fortunately, one of my favorite readers in here showed me this
interview with Robert Pape. It is fascinating and enlightening and answers many questions and probably raises up several new ones, too. Given the recent discussions here at Page 132 about violence and terrorists, it fits perfectly and I encourage and urge you all to read it and share your comments/reactions/questions about it. Thanks to The Old Man for pointing this out and to all of you for taking the time to read and consider it.

|