Tuesday, May 10, 2005

So you know who you are dealing with

My Political Profile

Overall: 35% Conservative, 65% Liberal
Social Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
How Liberal / Conservative Are You?


Recently I've taken a few of these online tests. They are fun. For starters, one could take the World Smallest Political Quiz. According to that really simplified test, I'm a

LIBERAL



Or one could head on over to Political Compass and take their longer test to find out exactly where you stand. According to their test, my political compass is Economic Left/Right: -3.25 and Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97 That puts me in the same sector as Nelson Mandela, Ghandi and the Dalai Lama. Good company I'd say. No current political leader is in my quadrant. You can draw your own conclusions.

|