July Trivia Quiz1. How many bones are in the human body?
a.206 b.320 c.705 d.197
2. A human sneeze travels how many miles per hour?
a.75 b.45 c.80 d.100
3. Number of hours the average American spends kissing in a lifetime?
a.77 b.180 c.336 d.408
4. Barack Obama was born in:
a.Kansas b.Hawaii c.Kenya d.Indonesia
5. Which edition of the Summer Olympics begins next month?
a.29th b.30th c.31st d.32nd
6. John McCain’s first wife’s name is:
a.Barbara b.Susan c.Carol d.Linda
7. The Taliban began in:
a.Iran b.Afghanistan c.Iraq d.Pakistan
8. Who said, “I adopted the theory of Reincarnation when I was twenty six. Religion offered nothing to the point. Even work could not give me complete satisfaction. Work is futile if we cannot utilise the experience we collect in one life in the next.”
a.George Harrison b.Henry Ford c.Harry Houdini d.Tony Curtis
9. What percent of Cy Young’s 815 career starts ended as complete games pitched?
a.45% b.59% c.77% d.91%
10. When Pheidippides ran 26 miles, 385 feet, from Marathon with the news of a victorious battle, to where did he run?
a.Sparta b.Thersippus c.Eukles d.Athens
11. The pomegranate is indigenous to all these countries except:
a.Afghanistan b.India c.Pakistan d.Iran
12. A Carat (in gemstones) weighs:
a.10 milligrams b.100 milligrams c.144 milligrams d.200 milligrams