Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bill Belichick is the NFL equivalent of Barry Bonds

Sorry for the delay, but I've been a bit busy. During my time away, I did watch the biggest asshole of all sports (and yes, that includes the NBA) run up a ridiculous score on my Washington Redskins.

And do you want to know why? According to Gregg Easterbrook and John Clayton, it is because of the penalty the NFL levied against Bill Belichick when he was caught cheating. Belichick didn't contest his guilt, but now rather than trying to show that he made an honest mistake, he's just running up scores and beating down other professionals for his own personal vendetta.

Sounds like another Page 132 favorite, doesn't it? Barry Bonds. So I put this question to you...is there a worse sportsman in existence than Bill Belichick?

hat tip to Detlef for the links

|