Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday Prayer Blogging - Career options

This Friday, can I solicit your prayers for Mrs. Expat Teacher and myself?

Mrs. Expat Teacher has been freelancing for about a month for a company that bids on US AID projects. She was filling in for a woman who was headhunted by another company. On Friday, Mrs. Expat Teacher was approached by her current supervisor about possibly staying on in a full-time salaried position. Mrs. Expat Teacher enjoys what she does and believes in what the company does, but isn't ready to give up her freedom and some dreams of being a published author. She is conflicted and would covet your prayers that God would direct her steps.

I, like all other teachers, will be forcibly laid off this summer. I currently have no work for the 10 weeks of "Summer Break". I need something. Otherwise, I'll go batty and blog 25,000,000 times a day. You'll read my every thought and no one wants that. Could you ask God to open some doors for me this summer? At this point, I'm willing to work 40 hrs/week for free as an intern.

Let us pray

These prayers are minor in the grand scheme of things. If you need prayer for anything, please add them in the margins.

|