Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday Prayer Blogging - Praise Edition

We've had a lot of wonderful things happen around Page 132 lately. Shiloh was born happy and healthy to gurufrisbee. Susan, The Old Man's wife and gurufrisbee's mom, cancer is treatable. Mrs. Expat Teacher and I are still thrilled over my new position in DC next year. None of this would have been possible without steady and concerted prayer to our Father in Heaven.

On a global scale, a tentative peace agreement has been reached in Darfur, less children than ever before are working, and the Earth’s ozone layer has been seen to be slowing repairing itself.

I feel compelled to follow the words of the Psalmist in Psalm 9:1-2:

I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonders.

I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.

Let us praise!

Like always, the comments are open for prayers and praises.


Update: Long time reader and frequent commenter EWB in SD is engaged! We at Page 132 that know him are praising God for that wonderful news. I promise you this, the persistent widow has nothing on EWB in SD.

Technorati Tags: , ,

|