Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm baaaaaaack with a new poll question

My in-laws are safely bound for home and I've got more time to blog. I want to thank MoLak-Jedi for doing a super job keeping Page 132 running while I was off running around Europe.

The results of the last poll were that 3 people felt a woman would be the first elected to the White House. An African-American got 2 votes. A Hispanic-American (my choice) and someone that doesn't identify with the Christian church both got 1.

I've updated the poll question. With the Mariners at 7-9 after 16 games and only 1/2 game out of first place, I want to know..."How will the Mariners do this year?"

I'm also aware that Page 132's right sidebar formats all HUGE in Internet Explorer, but I have no idea why. I've been through the code on several occasions and I can't seem to find out what is going on. I'll take any help if anyone is offering.


Technorati Tags: ,

|