Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday Prayer Blogging - 'Expat Teacher's Future' Edition

I've used the Friday Prayer Blogging for things of a personal nature before, but I'm going to do it again.

This Saturday I have an interview for that job in Washington DC I told you about. I feel very positive about the outcome because several people with inside knowledge have been very upbeat the last few days. However, I still need prayer that I don't get too cocky (a family trait) and, especially, for God's hand on all this. If I do get the job, I'm not sure I'm ready to accept it. I don't have to leave my current position; in fact, my principal has promised to make some very attractive changes to my job description next year. I miss America and I like it here. I'm feeling very conflicted.

Most of all, I just wanna do what God wants me to do. Can we all pray for that?


Like always, let the rest of us pray or praise with you by adding them to the comments.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

|