Friday, August 05, 2005

Friday Prayer Blogging

As I look forward to a week-long vacation on this first Friday in August, I have much to pray for and much to be thankful.

Will you pray with me?

Dear Jesus, please bring peace and sensibility in Israel and the Occupied Territories. Keep the extremists and violence lovers on both sides bound by your Holy Spirit. I am praying for the same protection for London, that all future attacks against London would be discovered in the planning stages and those responsible brought to justice. Lord, may those who have evil in their hearts be won over by love. May the Church shine into the darkness of the world of hate, pain and extremism. May every part of the body of Christ be an emissary. Holy Spirit please relieve the suffering in Darfur, Niger and many faceless places around the world. Have mercy on the young, the widows and the old.

Thank you Jesus for all your blessings, but thank you most of all for loving me and forgiving me. Thank you that your love is bigger than my pride and my desire for sin. Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples. AMEN!

As always, feel free to put additional prayers or praise in the comments

|