Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A series of really bad teams

I just watched the first pitch of a the 3-game series between my Washington Nationals and gurufrisbee's San Diego Padres. The two teams are both well under .500. My Nats are 8 games below break even, while the Padres are 14 games adrift. Combined they are 41-63.

Both are bad teams. Sometimes exciting, but 60% of the time, on the wrong side of the score after 9 innings.

I try to watch all the Nats' games, but with a late start time (10:05 EST) and such poor quality baseball on offer, I doubt I'll be up until 1:00 a.m. to watch it finish.

The Mariners are underperforming this year. The Braves started off slow, but have picked up some. Anyone's baseball team really exceeding expectations this year? Any Marlins fans out there in Page 132land?

|