Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Prayer Blogging - Loving People Edition

Lately people have really started to drive me crazy. I just don't understand how people can be so thick, slow, inconsiderate, unemployed, idiotic, rude, or just plain dull. I certainly don't think I'm ever like that. Yet, my world seems increasingly filled with people like that. And I can't love them. I just get plain annoyed and frustrated. Yet, I read Jesus say that we fulfill the law of God by loving our neighbor as ourself. I propose that today's Friday Prayer Blogging be dedicated to praying for a change in attitude. If I (you?) can overlook your moments of thickness, inconsiderateness, idiocy and stupidity, why not overlook it in others? Why not strive to see Jesus in all other people and not just ourselves?

Let us pray


Please add your prayers or praises in the margins. The Page 132 community needs it!

|