Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Prayer Blogging - Creation Care

I've spent a lot of cyber ink on the issue of the environment and concern about dramatic climate change, but I realize, I don't pray about it enough. Will you join me in praying through this mnemonic device?

Let us pray

C reating God, you have given us a vision of a new heaven and a new earth ...

R esources conserved

E arth tended

A tmosphere cleansed

T rees planted

I njustice ended

O ceans teeming

N ations at peace

C reator, Redeemer, Sustainer

A lert nations, enthuse churches,

R eceive our commitment and so entwine our lives with Your purpose

E arth and heaven will then sing of your glory. Amen

Hat tip - Journeys In Between

Please share your praises and prayer requests in the margins so we can join you before the throne of God

|